What are the first things you should do to get ranked on Google?
When you type in a word into Google, they don’t just show you the first website they find – they rank the search results based on their algorithm.
SEO, is the process of increasing the number of visitors to a website by improving its ranking in search engines.
1. In order to be successful, SEO is a long-term investment.
2. It’s important to know what you want your website to rank for.
3. Search engines use keywords and phrases to rank websites in their search results. Keywords and phrases are the words that people type into search engines when they’re looking for something specific
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s unpaid results—often referred to as “natural,” “organic,” or “earned” results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a website appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users; these visitors can then be converted into customers.
Some of the most important Keyword related Google SEO ranking factors are:
– Keyword in URL
– Keyword in title
– Keyword in domain name
– Keyword in text
– Keyword in meta description
– Keyword in H1 tag
– Keyword in H2 tag
– Keyword in H3 tag
– Keyword in H4 tag
– Keyword in H5 tag
Website related SEO ranking factors
1. Quality of content on your site
2. Links from other sites pointing to your site
3. How long you have been established on the web
4. Number of outgoing links from your site
5. Web page loading time
7. The number of visitors to your site
8. Your site’s “freshness” (based on how recent the content is)
Content related ranking factors
- Content length
- Number of words in content
- Number of words in meta description
- Number of words in title tag
- Number of words in URL
- Number of words in image alt text
- Expected click-through rate from search engine results page
- Expected bounce rate from search engine results page
- Expected visitor session duration
More important Google ranking factors
- – Title Tags
- – URL Length
- – Page Load Time
- – Number of Outbound Links
- – Keyword Density
- – Keyword Placement
- – Number of Internal Links
- – Site links
- – Number of Text Search Results
- – Crawler Hierarchy
- – Referring Domain Age
- – Internal Linking Page Age
- – Inbound Link Domain Age
- – Inbound Link Page Age
- – HTML headings structure
- – URL structure
Backlinks are not equal
-Panda: Panda is a change to Google’s search ranking algorithm that was first announced on September 25, 2011. The change aims to lower the rank of “low-quality sites” or “sites which are shallow, untrustworthy, or low-value.”
-Penguin: Penguin is an update to Google’s search ranking algorithm. The name refers to the company’s mascot, a penguin nicknamed “Penguin”.
Google’s most important SEO ranking factors are the following:
– Quality of content
– Keyword usage
– Schema mark-up
How to get ranked on Google
As a user of a website, you can do a lot to help the search engine find your content relevant.
- – Use keywords in your site title, headings, and metadata
- – Optimize your site for search engines
- – Submit your site to search engine indexes
- – Inject indexing information into your site
- – Submit your site to directories
You need to be organized. Keep records of your posts, posts you’ve reshared, posts you’ve liked, posts people have shared with you, etc. Keep these records organized. For example, keep them in alphabetical order by date. This will make it easier to find things when you’re looking through your archives.
In conclusion, it is not possible to rank on the first page of Google for a keyword that you want to rank for without any SEO. SEO is an acronym for Search Engine Optimization, which means the practice of optimizing a website to increase its ranking in search engine rankings. This can be done by changing the content of your site to more closely match what people are searching for. If you want to rank on page one of Google, the best way is to engage an expert SEO company that guarantees results, like Alphera Media Group.
By following these guidelines, you will be able to rank on Google’s first page.